By the order No. DI-500 of the
Gaming Control Authority under
the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Lithuania
The 13th of November, 2014
AMENDMENT OF THE REGULATION ON GAMBLES OF THE PRIVATE LIMITED COMPANY UAB “TOP SPORT”
The present amendment of the regulation on organization of gambles of the Private Limited Company UAB “Top Sport” (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”) shall amend and newly state the following clauses of the regulation approved by the resolution No. N-157 of the Chief Gaming Control Commission of the 10th of June, 2010 (with the further amendments and supplements):
22. The minimum betting rate on one betting slip shall be defined and announced by the Company in the betting shops. In any case the betting rate can not be smaller than 0,3 EUR (thirty euro cents).
23. The maximum betting rate on one betting slip shall be 14999,00 EUR (fourteen thousands nine hundred ninety nine euros).
24. The betting rates shall be received and prizes shall be paid in euro.
25. The prizes shall be paid immediately, upon announcement of betting events results in official sources of information and announcement of the above said result by the Company in the betting sections or online. If the betting events results are announced on the day off, the prizes shall be paid the first business day following by the day off. The prizes not exceeding 1000,00 Eur (one thousand euros) shall be paid upon submission of a betting slip. In other cases the prizes shall be paid not later than the next business day.
Resolution No. N-259
of 22 September 2011
of the State Gaming Control Commission
BETTING REGULATIONS of UAB “TOP SPORT” I. General Provisions 1. Joint Stock Company TOP SPORT (hereinafter –the Company) organises betting following the Gaming Law of the Republic of Lithuania and the present Regulations. The State Gaming Control Commission has issued a licence for the Company to organise betting.
2. Definitions used in the Regulations correspond to the definitions used in the Gaming Law of the Republic of Lithuania.
Below are the definitions not provided in the Law:
1. Betting means mutual betting on the outcome of an event based on guessing, where the amount of winning depends on the amount of the bet placed by the player and betting odds set in advance by the betting intermediary.
2. Betting offers mean the whole of outcomes of the betting events offered for guessing by the Company, assigned betting odds and other information related to betting.
3. Betting odds means the number by which the amount placed by the player will be multiplied and paid out to the player in cases set forth in the Regulations.
4. Betting slip means the document which confirms the player’s participation in betting and the content whereof is determined in the Regulations.
5. Winner means the player who has guessed the outcome of the events specified in the betting slip following the order established by the Regulations.
6. Betting event means sports competition or another event or action which will objectively take place in the future the outcome whereof is guessed by the player.
7. Participant of a betting event means the person directly participating in the betting event.
8. Outcome of a betting event means the result of the accomplished betting event or, in cases set forth in the Regulations and betting offers, of the part of the event or the fact of betting event happening/not happening or other circumstances related to the betting event.
9. Event that has taken place means the event announced in the event offer that has factually taken place at the time specified in the betting offer where betting event participant(s) factually participated.
10. Cancelled betting event means the betting event announced in the betting offer that has not factually taken place and has not been postponed; it has not taken place because at least one of the betting participants specified in the betting offer factually did not participate in the event and this had been announced in official sources of information prior to the start of the betting event.
11. Deferred betting event means the betting event that has taken place/ended not later than within 72 hours from the earlier announced start of the event.
12. Betting agreement means the agreement between the player and the Company according to which following the order and conditions established by the Regulations, the player becomes entitled to place bets in the future, and the Company undertakes to accept the bets from the player following the procedure established in the Regulations by using means of communication (by the Internet via computer network).
13. Player’s card means the card with a barcode and player’s identification number issued to the player who has entered into the betting agreement.
14. Betting account means the account in the Company database assigned to the player according to the Betting agreement where all the player’s deposited money is recorded.
15. Official sources of information means public announcements in mass media and special means of information.
16. Stake amount means the amount of money deposited by the player when participating in betting.
17. Bet means the player’s actions of selecting betting events, their outcomes and the stake placed.
18. Placing a bet means the player’s action or the whole of actions established by the Company Betting Regulations, when the player selects the outcome of a betting event and pays the stake amount for it.
19. Accepting a bet means action or the whole of actions of the Company betting intermediary established by the Company Betting Regulations when he takes the stake placed by the player or when he accepts the player’s offer and mutually discussed betting event(s), outcome(s) of a betting event, betting odds and the stake amount and immediately gives a betting slip to the player in case the bet is accepted at the betting shop of the Company. In case the bet is accepted online or via the telephone, the betting slip shall be printed following the procedure established by the Regulations.
20. “Live”betting means placing a bet after the beginning of the betting event (during the betting event).
II. The main rules of organising betting
3. The Company organises betting following the Betting Regulations in force.
4. In betting organised by the Company, bets are accepted and winnings are paid out only by betting intermediaries at the Company’s betting shops during the working hours of the betting shops.
5. Each player may become familiar with the Regulations and betting offers as well as with the telephone numbers used for conveying/accepting information intended for betting, at every betting shop of the Company and on the website of the Company www.topsport.lt.In betting shops, the present Betting Regulations are kept in public.If the player wishes, the Company’s betting intermediary must explain to the player the provisions of the present Regulations and offer that are not clear or not understandable to the player.
6. Every player is presumed to have become familiar with the present Regulations; provisions of the present Regulations and betting offer are clear, understandable and acceptable to the player. In case of any disagreements arising between the Company and the player, the player cannot claim that he has not become familiar with the present betting Regulations or has misunderstood it.
7. Persons (themselves, via another person or under authorisation issued by another person) like Company founders, shareholders, their supervisors, members of Company Monitoring board, Company Board and all the employees of the Company are not allowed to participate in betting organised by the Company. State officials executing the supervision and control of betting organisation, are allowed to participate in betting only following the procedure established by the Gaming Law of the Republic of Lithuania.Persons under 18 are not allowed to take part in betting either themselves or through a third party.
9. The Company is entitled to indicate at its own discretion betting events on the outcome of which it is possible to bet only by combined bets. In such case in the betting offer the Company shall indicate the event the outcome whereof is possible to be betted by placing a combined bet and the mandatory number of events to be guessed.
10. When guessing the result of sports competition (the winning team, the exact result of a match, the number of points/scores of each team in a match, score difference), the result achieved by the participant of a betting event during the main time of the match is accepted, not including the extra time.
11. When guessing the results of sport matches, which are set after the end of the match and all extra time (if any) (e.g. hit percentage of teams of players, which player has the largest number of points/scores, how many points/scores were won, how many assists has a player or the team provided, the number of tackles, shots etc), the result achieved during the game including all extra time is guessed, not including the result achieved by penalties, penalty shootouts and other means used for assigning the winner after the game time collapses.
12. The Company is entitled to alter the betting offer at any time; however, the bets placed before the changes in the offer remain valid. The players are entitled to place bets only according to the latest betting offer.
13. Information specified in the betting offer records cannot be treated as final and unquestioned. The betting offer in the Company database shall be treated as final and unquestioned on the base whereof bets are accepted.
14. Bets shall be placed and accepted only before the preliminary start of the betting event specified in the betting offer.
15. In the case of “live”betting, bets may be placed and accepted after the betting event has started and until the end of accepting such bet specified in the betting offer, but not later than until the end of the betting event. In the case of “live”betting, the cancellation of the betting slip stipulated in paragraph 47 of the present Regulations is not possible.
16. Betting intermediary is entitled to refuse to accept any offer of placing a bet without indicating any reasons hereof. The betting intermediary is entitled to inform the Company administration on any offered bet and/or stake amount and either accept the offered bet or offer the player to change the bet or stake amount taking into account the instructions received. In case of the refusal by the player to change the bet or stake amount, the player’s bet shall not be accepted.
17. The player may participate in betting by acquiring an unlimited number of betting slips.
18. Any betting event shall be indicated on the betting slip only once.
19. For participation in betting, the players shall be charged a fee in the amount of 0–10 per cent of the stake amount or of the winning amount. The fee amount within the set limits as well as whether the fee shall be charged from the stake amount or from the winning amount, shall be established by the organiser of betting. By the decision of the betting organiser, a fee of different amount and different calculation method may be charged at different betting shops. The amount of the fee charged shall be announced at the betting shops.
20. The Company shall perform a centralised recording of accepting deposits and paying out the winnings. The data of any betting shop computer are available on the central computer of the Company at any time.
III. Betting offers
21. The following information shall be provided in the betting offers by strictly keeping to the established procedure:
1. betting event (e.g. football); level of the event (e.g. UEFA Champions League);
2. reference number of betting events offered for guessing (e.g. 526);
3. participants of the betting event (e.g. Milan –Barcelona);
4. index used to mark the victory of the participant of the betting event marked number one in the offer - 1. The player indicates this index when placing a bet on the victory of the first participant of the betting event;
5. index used to mark the victory of the participant of the betting event marked number two in the offer - 1. The player indicates this index when placing a bet on the victory of the second participant of the betting event;
6. index used to mark the standoff outcome of the betting event is 0. The player indicates this index when he places a bet that the main time of the betting event excluding the extra time will end in standoff;
7. index used to mark the result of a betting event when the first participant of the betting event wins or the betting event ends in standoff is10. The player indicates this index when he bets that the first participant of the betting event will win or that the event will end in standoff.
8. index used to mark the result of a betting event when the second participant of the betting event wins or the betting event ends in standoff is02. The player indicates this index when he bets that the second participant of the betting event will win or that the event will end in standoff.
9. betting odds, e.g. 1.85, if the participant of the betting event entered as the first in a pair wins (i.e. Milan).Betting odds on which the player wins after he correctly indicates that the winner will be the participant of a betting event indicated as index 1 (i.e. Milan) shall be specified under (below) index 1;
10. betting odds, e.g. 2.2, if the betting event, i.e. its main time excluding any extra time ends in standoff (i.e. 0:0, 1:1, 2:2, etc.).Betting odds on which the player wins after he correctly indicates that the betting event will end in standoff, shall be specified under (below) the index 0;<
11. betting odds if the participant of the betting event entered as the second in a pair wins (i.e. Barcelona). Betting odds on which the player wins after he correctly indicates that the winner will be the participant of a betting event indicated as index 2 (i.e. Barcelona) shall be specified under (below) the index 2;
12. betting odds if the participant of a betting event entered as the first in a pair (i.e. Milan) wins or if the main time of the betting event ends in standoff. Betting odds on which the player wins after he correctly indicates that the winner will be the participant of a betting event indicated as index 1 (i.e. Milan) or that the event will end in standoff shall be specified under (below) the index 10;
13. betting odds if the participant of a betting event entered as the second in a pair (i.e. Barcelona) wins or if the main time of the betting event ends in standoff. Betting odds on which the player wins after he correctly indicates that the winner will be the participant of a betting event indicated as index 2 (i.e. Barcelona) or that the event will end in standoff shall be specified under (below) the index 02;
14. time until which bets are accepted at betting shops, e.g. z day of y month 200x, xx hours yy minutes.
IV. Stake amounts, winning amounts and paying out of winnings
22. The minimum stake amount for one betting slip is established and announced at the betting shops by the Company. In any case, the stake amount cannot be less than 1 (one) litas.
23. The maximum stake amount cannot exceed the amount if multiplying it by the betting odds, the following maximum winning amounts for one betting slip specified above would be exceeded:
1. betting on the result of one event –LTL 2 000 (two thousand);
2. betting on 2 –4 betting events (results) –LTL 4 000 (four thousand);
3. betting on 5 –10 betting events (results) –LTL 10 000 (ten thousand);
4. betting on 11 –15 betting events (results) –LTL 16 000 (sixteen thousand);
5. betting on 16 –30 betting events (results) –LTL 20 000 (twenty thousand).
24. Stake amounts are accepted and winnings are paid out only in national currency, i.e. in litas; upon the validation of any other currency as suitable for payments in the Republic of Lithuania, stake amounts will be accepted and winnings will be paid out in the said currency.
25. The amount won by the player includes the payer’s stake amount multiplied by the betting odds indicated in the betting slip, by rounding the acquired value to two decimal places.
26. In such case, if the third decimal place is 5 or more, the number is rounded by increasing the second decimal place. When several participants of the betting event are announced the winners of the betting event, the player’s winning amount is calculated by dividing the betting odds specified in the betting slip by the number of participants of the betting event who were announced the winners; however, the betting odds calculated by this method cannot be lower than 1.
27. The player has the right to receive the winning if he guesses the event outcomes correctly.
28. Winnings are started to be paid out immediately after the announcement of the betting event results in official sources of information, and the Company announces the above mentioned results at betting shops or on the website. If the results of betting events are announced not on the workday, winnings are started to be paid out on the next following workday. Winnings not exceeding LTL 3 500 shall be paid out upon submitting a betting slip.In other cases winnings are to be paid out not later than on the next working day.
29. Winnings are paid out at betting shops where the betting slips had been purchased. If when placing a bet a player chooses another betting shop where he would like to receive his winning, the winnings shall be paid at the betting shop preferred by the player.
30. The player may take his winning or the stake amount (in case the event is cancelled) within 30 calendar days after the announcement of the results at the betting shops and/or on the Company’s website. If the last day of this term is not a working day, this term shall be extended until the first following working day.
31. In case the payer does not take his winning or the stake amount within the above mentioned term, the player falls from a right to the winning or stake amount.
32. The betting slip on the basis whereof the winning or the stake amount has been paid out remains at the betting shop of the Company.
33. The player must check the paid out winning or stake amount (the chosen betting event, odds of the betting event, stake amount) without moving away from the counter. Later the claims for the paid out winning or stake will not be accepted.
34. Upon the player’s request, the Company issues a certificate to the player on the received income in the form established by the State Tax Inspectorate. The player submits the request to issue such a certificate at the betting shop where the winning has been paid out.
35. In case of the refusal by the player to submit a document confirming his identity, the payment of the winning or the stake amount is suspended until the moment of submitting the document, but not longer than until the expiration of the term to take the winning or the stake amount. In case of the failure to submit the document confirming his identity until the expiration of the term to take the winning or the stake amount, the player loses his right to the winning or to the stake amount.
36. In case of a reasonable suspicion that the result of a betting event was achieved due to a fraudulent agreement of the participants of a betting event (“the sold game”), the payment out of winnings is suspended upon the written decision (order) of the Company’s head until the federation of the specified kind of sports or another competent institution announces their conclusion confirming or denying the suspicions. The order of the Company’s head to suspend the payment of the winnings shall be handed to the player.In case the suspicions are confirmed, all betting events related to the fraudulent match are deemed cancelled, by equating their odds to 1.
1. In case the betting event is terminated, the payment of winnings due to the outcomes of the events that did not take place or did not finish shall be delayed until the betting event is finished or the winner of the betting event is announced in official sources of information, but not longer than for 72 hours after the moment of cancelling the betting event. If the betting event was not finished or the winner of the betting event was not announced within 72 hours, winnings shall be paid for the betting that was not cancelled as provided in paragraphs 79 and 80 of the present Regulations.
V. Kinds and Types of Bets
37. The Company organises betting by accepting bets of the following kinds and types:
1. A single bet is guessing one outcome of a betting event on one betting slip. Possible types of a single bet: a bet on the outcome of a betting event with possible variations of the results:
1. the participant of the betting event who is the first on the offer list wins;
2. the participant of the betting event who is the second on the offer list wins;
4. the participant of the betting event who is the first on the offer list wins or a standoff;
5. the participant of the betting event who is the second on the offer list wins or a standoff;
6. Betting on the outcome of a betting event when the Company provides advantage to one participant of a betting event (Handicap).
7. Betting on the victory or distribution in standings of the participants of the selected events (persons or teams).
8. Betting on the participant of the event achieving the best results within a certain period of time or on the best results achieved in the long-term events.
9. Betting on the number of scores/votes/points in the events listed in advance.
10. Betting on the exact result of an event (during the main time of the event).
11. Betting on the part of the event duration: the player guesses the result of the selected part of the event.
12. Betting on which of the two participants of the event will enter the further stage of the event (for example, the quarterfinal, semi-final, final, the following round, the next lap, etc.).
13. Betting on which of the two participants of the event will get more scores/votes/points in a certain number of events during the main time (for example, which of the two football teams will hit more scores in 10 matches, etc.).
14. Betting on final positions: the player bets on how the participants of the event (persons or teams) will range in the final table after the end of the event.
2. Combined bet is guessing not less than two and not more than 30 outcomes of the events on one betting slip. In this case the betting odds used for multiplying the stake amount in case of the winning are calculated by multiplying the odds of all the events indicated on the betting slip and rounding the obtained number to two decimal places. In such case, if the third decimal place is 5 or more, the number is rounded by increasing the second decimal place. In the case of a combined bet, it is not possible to combine interrelated or interdependable betting events on one betting slip. In this case of betting, the player wins when he correctly guesses the outcome of all the events specified on a betting slip, except for the betting type “13”. Types of the combined bet:
1. Seven bet is a bet when the player selects not less than seven events from the special list provided in the betting offers. The player has the right to receive the winning if he correctly guesses the outcomes of all the selected events. The betting odds are calculated by multiplying the odds of all the betting events specified on the betting slip.
2. Betting with additional odds is a bet when the player guesses the outcome of not less than 4 events on one betting slip; the betting odds of each event shall not be less than 1.4. In this case the final betting odds are additionally multiplied by the additional odds established by the Company for that day.
3. “Super”bet. The Company specifies the event for which the higher betting odds are set when guessing its outcome on that day. However, the higher betting odds of the specified event are applied only in case the player places a combined bet by guessing on one betting slip the outcome of the number of events which is not less than established by the Company for that particular calendar period (day, week, month etc.).
4. Bet “13”. It is a bet when the player on one betting slip guesses the outcome of not less than 13 events from the special list of events.In this case the player wins if he correctly guesses the outcome of all the events specified on the slip and also if he has not guessed the outcome of one event specified on the betting slip and has correctly guessed the outcome of the rest events. In case of the failure to guess the outcome of one event, the player’s winning includes the stake amount multiplied by the betting odds “1”. In such case, the fee for participating in betting (if applied) shall not be returned to the player.
3. Systemic bet is betting by grouping betting events into systems for the outcomes of the selected events from the group of not more than 30 events, when the player indicates how many outcomes should be guessed in order to receive the winning. Types of systemic bets:
1. Simple systemic bet is when the player selects betting events he would like to place a bet on and insures himself in case he does not guess the outcome of one event by choosing the number of possible mistakes.
2. Systemic bet with a constant is a simple systemic bet when the player chooses the outcome of which particular betting event has to be guessed correctly. Here, in case of the failure to guess the outcome of the selected event, the player loses.
3. The Great system is the bet on the outcome of events selected by the player which make at least two systems on one slip. In this case the player wins if all the systems on the betting slip have won and the final betting odds of the slip are calculated by multiplying the betting odds of all the winning systems.
VI. Betting Slips
38. A betting slip is a material document with a unique identification number and barcode where the details of the Company (Company name, betting shop which has issued the slip) are provided.
39. The betting slip includes details on the betting: bet number, betting events, player's guesses by indicating the index of the event outcome, betting odds, stake amount, possible winning, the date of the event included into the slip which will happen at the latest, betting shop where the player wishes to receive the winning, time of accepting the bet (at the top of the slip), betting slip printing time (at the bottom of the slip). The betting slip may include additional details related to the betting as well.The free space on the back of the slip is to be used by the Company at its own discretion.
40. It is forbidden to make any mechanical or graphical changes on the betting slip after it is printed.
41. Betting slips of the Company undergo strict accounting. Information on betting slips and financial operations remain with the Company and is protected in accordance with the valid laws of the Republic of Lithuania.
VII. Accepting bets at the betting shops
42. The player wishing to participate in betting must place a bet, i.e. chose and tell to the betting intermediary the kind and type of the bet, the numbers of guessed betting events, his selected possible variations of the event outcomes, specify the betting shop where he wishes to receive the winning as well as deposit the wagered amount of money.
43. The betting intermediary accepts the bet according to the information received from the player: he takes the money, enters the details provided by the player into the Company database, prints the betting slip and gives it to the player. The betting slip is the document which confirms the player’s participation in betting. If the player losesthe betting slip, he loses his right to the winning.
44. The stake amounts are paid in cash when placing a bet.
45. The player may place a bet and the betting intermediary may accept it before the beginning of the betting event (except for “live”bets).
46. Winnings are paid out following the information provided in the betting slip.
47. Upon the player’s request, the betting slip may be cancelled if 5 minutes after printing the slip, but not after the beginning of the betting event the player decides not to take part in betting or if the player notices any mistakes in the printed betting slip. Later it is not possible to cancel the betting slip.
VIII. Accepting bets when information required for accepting bets is conveyed through the computer network or by telephone Betting agreement
48. Having signed the betting agreement with the Company, the player is entitled to deposit money for placing bets, to convey information through the computer network (Internet) or by telephone; on the basis of the above information the amounts of money deposited by the player must be accounted and the Company undertakes to accept the advance payments form the player and to account them for the betting events specified by the player.
49. The betting agreement may be entered into at any operating betting shop of the Company. Persons over 18 may enter into a betting agreement with the Company having submitted to the betting intermediary a document with a photo confirming their identity.
50. One copy of the betting agreement together with the player’s card and code card is given to the player.
51. An account for accounting money amounts deposited by the player for placing bets is assigned in the Company database to the player who has concluded a betting agreement with the Company.
52. When entering into a betting agreement with the Company, the player deposits the first amount of money for placing bets, which should be at least LTL 10 (EUR 3). The player is not entitled to any interest for advance money deposits.
53. The player is entitled to make a deposit to his betting account by paying at least LTL 10 (EUR 3).
54. The betting agreement may be terminated by the request of any of the parties to the agreement, by giving a written notice to the other party not later than 7 days prior the termination. In such case, the money in the player’s account which has not been accounted as stakes, shall be returned to the player within 2 working days in cash or to the player’s account specified in the betting agreement (taking into account limitations set forth in paragraph 65 of the Regulations).
Procedure for submitting documents and accepting bets, when details are conveyed through the computer network (Internet)
55. The player wishing to place a bet has to register on the computer network of the Company by signing up to it via the website of the Company www.topsport.lt and providing details required by the database for identifying the player, i.e. user’s e-mail address and the password created by the user.
56. The player wishing to participate in betting shall place a bet following the instructions of the database shown on the www.topsport.lt site.
57. Having received the data sent by the player, the betting intermediary accepts the bet. The player may see the information on the acceptance/non-acceptance of the placed bet on the website www.topsport.ltof the Company which is used for placing a bet. If the player has indicated in the betting agreement that he wishes to receive the information on the placed bet by e-mail, a notice will be sent to the player's e-mail (if the player has specified it) saying that the player's bet has been accepted. If the player’s bet has not been accepted, the player sees it immediately on the Company website www.topsport.lt; no separate notices are sent to the player in such case.
58. If the betting shop where the betting agreement was concluded does not operate, the player’s placed bet may be accepted by another betting intermediary of an operating betting shop.
59. Database information on bets which is used for forming a betting slip is the basis for paying out the winning.
60. The slips are printed at the betting shops where betting agreements were concluded and are immediately handed to the player wishing to receive the slip. Betting slips that were not printed upon the absence of an oral request of the player at the betting shop until the expiration of the term to pay out the winnings are kept in the database of the Company until the expiration of the term for taking the winning.
The player is entitled to take the betting slip printed on the basis of the information provided by him not later than until the expiration of the term for taking the winnings.
61. The player may see all the information processing operations performed when placing a bet in the special window of the software on the website www.topsport.lt.
62. In case the betting intermediary does not accept the bet within one hour from the moment the details are received, i.e. from the moment the entry of the data provided by the player appears in the Company database, the betting intermediary does not enter the received data into the database of the Company and the amount of money assigned by the player for placing a bet is not taken from the player's betting account.
63. The amount of money that can be accepted as the player’s stake cannot exceed the amount of money designed for betting in the player’s betting account.
64. The player’s winning under the winning betting slip which upon the absence of the player’s request has not been printed is immediately transferred to the player’s account in the database of the Company as the amount of money deposited for placing bets. Winnings are paid out in cash from the above account only at the betting shops. In case of the player’s request through the database of the Company to receive the winning or part of the winning as a bank transfer to the bank account, the winning or part of the winning (considering the limitations provided below) in the amount specified by the player shall be transferred into the player’s bank account within 2 days from the appearance of the player's instruction in the database of the Company.When transferring the winning into the bank account specified in the betting agreement, the amount paid out in one transfer shall be at least LTL 35 (EUR 10) and not more than LTL 10 000 (EUR 2 900). Payments in non-cash are to be made on the player’s expenses only.
65. Upon the player’s arrival to take the winning and upon submission of the printed winning betting slip, the winning is paid out and the player returns the winning betting slip to the Company as the basis for paying out the winning.
66. The player is entitled to receive information on the money amounts in his betting account that have not been used for placing bets, on placed bets, on his winnings at the betting shop where the betting agreement has been concluded during the opening hours of the betting shop.
Procedure for submitting details and accepting bets when the details are given over the telephone
67. The player wishing to place a bet must contact the betting intermediary of the betting shop by telephone numbers specified by the Company and to provide to the Company betting intermediary the requested information, i.e. user's e-mail address and the password created by the user. The conversation of the player and the betting intermediary is recorded by means of special equipment.
68. The player wishing to participate in betting must place a bet following the instructions of the betting intermediary received over the telephone.
69. Having received the data from the player, the betting intermediary accepts the bet. At the end of accepting the bet, the betting intermediary lists to the player the numbers of betting events selected by the player, betting events, the type of bet, outcome of the betting event(s), individual odds of the betting events, starting time of betting events, stake amount, product of all betting odds specified in the betting slip and the predicted winning. Having received the player’s oral confirmation that during the acceptance of the bet the player’s will was expressed correctly, the betting intermediary completes the acceptance of the bet.
70. The player immediately receives the information on acceptance/non-acceptance of the bet over the telephone; he can also see it on the Company website at www.topsport.lt. If the bet is not accepted, the player is immediately informed of it over the telephone. The player is entitled to call the betting intermediary after placing a bet in order to make sure that the bet has been accepted.
71. Betting when information for placing bets is conveyed over the telephone is subject to specific provisions of the present Regulations which are also mandatory for betting when information is provided via the computer network, i.e. paragraphs 58-66 of the present Regulations.
72. The recordings of telephone conversations between the player and the betting intermediary are kept at the betting shop or at the Company headquarters until the expiration of the term for paying out the winning under the winning betting slip. In case of any dispute regarding the betting the recordings are kept until the final settlement of the dispute.
IX. Betting cancellation
73. In cases stipulated in the present Regulations, betting may be cancelled.Upon cancelling the betting, betting odds are equalled to “1”and the stake amount is returned to the player.
74. Betting is cancelled if the betting event did not take place.
75. Betting is cancelled when the player placed a bet and the betting intermediary accepted his bet after the beginning of the betting event or if the player placed a bet before the beginning of the betting event but the betting intermediary accepted the bet after the beginning of the betting event. In the case of “live”betting, betting is cancelled if the bet was placed after the acceptance of such bet was terminated after announcing it by the Company at the betting shop or on the Company website. Betting is always cancelled when the bet is placed after the end of the betting event.
76. Betting is cancelled when the betting event is cancelled; also in case the betting event does not start in time and until 10 a.m. of the following working day of the Company there is no information that the betting event will start within 72 hours from the initial starting time of the betting event established by the organisers of the betting event.
77. Betting is cancelled if the participants of the betting events were specified incorrectly in the betting offers and on the betting slip.
78. In case of the essential mistake of the Company to conclude a betting with the player and in case this mistake is found by the Company before the beginning of the betting event, the betting shall be cancelled by announcing the cancellation of the betting and reasons for it on the Company’s website and at the betting shops. If such mistake is noticed after the betting event has started, the Company, following the written resolution of the Company’s head, shall suspend the payment of winnings and shall announce it on its website and at the betting shops.
1. if the player agrees with the cancellation of betting on the above basis by not placing a claim to the Company within 10 days from suspending the payment of winning, the betting is cancelled immediately.
2. if the player does not agree with the cancellation of betting on the above basis, he must inform the Company of this in writing within 10 days from suspending the payment of winning and to protect his violated rights by means of legal procedures. Before applying to court, the Company has the right to return to the player, and the player has the right to take the placed amount of money. In such case the Company shall pay the winning or cancel the betting in accordance with the court decision.
3. The betting shall be cancelled in the way established by paragraphs 80-83 of the present Regulations if the game time was shortened before the beginning of the game or during the game, and the newly assigned time is less than 90 per cent of the normal time of the game.
79. The betting shall be cancelled according to the Special conditions if the betting event has not completed. However, outcomes of the betting event which have occurred before the moment of cancelling the betting and for the occurrence of which the assigned time has elapsed (e.g. the first tackle, winning the first period) are accepted and betting in their respect is not cancelled.
80. In team sports, where the duration of one game is regulated by the official rules of such kinds of sports, upon cancelling the event when less than 90 per cent of the time initially intended for the event by the rules has been used, the betting is cancelled due to the betting events which might change if the event had not been cancelled (e.g. which team will have the longer control over the ball, which team will tackle more, which team will receive more yellow cards, scores per game, a player will/will not score). In this case only betting on the winner of the betting event is not cancelled if he was announced upon the decision of the match organisers not later than within 48 hours from cancelling the betting event. The provision of the present paragraph applies to tennis as well.
81. Betting on the outcomes of all the events is cancelled in case baseball match does not take place on the day specified in the betting offer or if the match is not over, no matter how many periods had been played before cancelling the match. In this case the rule of the deferred event shall not be applied.
1. Baseball matches which are played twice by the same teams in the betting offer are called “R1”(the match which has taken place earlier on that day) and “R2”(the match which has taken place later on that day). The same starting time of the match (of the earlier “R1”match of that day) is specified for both matches.
82. In tennis, when the game is not finished until the end of the tournament, betting is not cancelled for the outcomes that were completed and exceeded during the game time. Betting on other betting events is cancelled as provided by paragraph 79 of the Regulations.
83. Betting is cancelled due to the mutual result of two racers on a particular stage of the race if both racers have not finished the race and have completed the same number of laps. If both racers have not finished the race but have completed the different number of laps, the racer having completed more laps shall be announced the winner. X. Special cases
84. When the Company is not sure about the reliability of the outcome of the betting event announced by the official sources of information, it is entitled to postpone the confirmation of the result for up to 3 workdays from such announcement. The players are informed of such delay in the confirmation of the announcement at the betting shops and by notices on the Company’s website.
85. In case of the cancellation of the result of the betting event (e.g. disqualification, doping, referee mistake), the first result announced before the cancellation shall be deemed valid.
86. Betting is not cancelled because of the betting events which were made shorter or cancelled if this is not provided in the Special conditions (paragraphs 88-83 of the Regulations). In this case the winners of betting events are established according to the results announced by the event organisers.
XI. Different types of betting
87. If betting organising rules specified in the present article differ from the general rules of organising betting, betting organising rules specified in the present article shall apply.
88. By installing special equipment at the betting shops of the Company, it is possible to bet on randomly chosen outcomes of the events located in the database of special software.
89. Special software randomly selects the record of the betting event and offer from the database and shows it on the screen at the betting shop and on the website of the Company.
90. Bets on such events are accepted until the beginning of the events according to the shown betting offer.
91. In the betting offer, the number of the betting event, the betting event and the set betting odds are specified.
92. In betting indicated in the present article “live”bets are not possible.
93. Upon the end of the betting events, the results are shown on the screen.
94. Betting odds of betting on the outcome of such events may be increased two or three times in favour of the players. The increase in odds is set randomly.Such increase is applied to all the bets of the particular betting event at the betting shop.The above mentioned increase is possible after the end of accepting the bets, but not later than until the end of the betting event. The Company shall notify the players of the increased betting odds by showing the rate of the increase in betting odds during the betting event. The Company registers the applied increase of the betting odds by additionally printing the statement of the increased winning.
95. The player may take the winning of the betting organised in accordance with the procedure set forth in the present article within 24 hours from the announcement of the results at the betting shops and/or on the Internet site of the Company. If the indicated term expires not on the working day, this term shall be extended until the first working day.In case of the failure by the player to take the winning within the specified period of time, the player loses his right to the winning.
XII. Procedure for submission and settlement of claims
96. The players may lay any of their claims immediately upon the occurrence of such claims at the betting shop of the Company where the betting slip was printed.
97. The employees of the Company shall immediately notify the administration of the Company of any received claims and shall settle the reasonable claims in accordance with the provisions of the present Regulations.
98. In case of impossibility to settle the claims immediately, the players may send their claims in writing to the central headquarters of the Company where the claim shall be settled within 10 days and the player will be informed of the decision in writing to the address specified by the player. The day of submitting the claim to the Company shall be deemed the day of submitting/receiving the claim at the Company, and the day of sending the reply from the post of the Company headquarters shall be deemed the day of handing the reply to the claim to the claimant.
99. The players whose claims have not been settled by the Company may protect their rights at court at the place of the Company headquarters.
100. Disputes arising when accepting bets in accordance with the procedure established by article VIII of the present Regulations, shall be settled according to the records of the central database provided by the Company and printed betting slips as well as voice recordings.
101. The player must ensure the confidentiality of the betting agreement, codes and/or passwords provided to him. The Company is not liable for and is not bound to cover the losses of the player if the losses incurred due to the use of these data without illegal actions of the Company.
102. The Company is not liable for operation or non-operation of operators providing communication services which are used for conveying information.
XIII. Final provisions
103. The Company is entitled to alter the present Regulations in accordance with the procedure established by the laws of the Republic of Lithuania.
104. The present Regulations are mandatory for all the participants of betting.